Apply your mechanical and technology skills for success!
Travel, see the country and enjoy flexible hours!
***$500 Sign On Bonus After Successful Completion of 90 Day Intro Period***
Average annual earnings - $40,000 - $50,000 per year
Potential to earn much more depending on your desire to earn!
You will repair and perform maintenance of shopping carts and rolling equipment for big box retailers and grocers throughout the country. Learn how to diagnose equipment problems to determine how best to repair or replace. The Field Service Technician interfaces with store level management, working independently or in two person teams.
We are seeking men and women who have a great attitude and drive to perform. Ability to work with their hands, has a strong customer service focus, and enjoys traveling (both locally and nationally) - overnight travel required. You will be an employee of our Company; not an independent contractor.
• You will provide outstanding service to our customers by repairing shopping carts and rolling equipment such as pallet jacks, ladders, and material handling carts
• Pressure washing of sidewalks, carts and rolling equipment as required
• Perform photo surveys using your Smart Phone and company provided app
• Travel to customer sites in your home state and also within North America with overnight stays required
• Be home almost all weekends
• Major equipment to perform the job, including a company vehicle and/or service trailer
• Paid training
• An established client base -- no sales/solicitation required
• Expense reimbursement (hotel & cell phone stipend)
• Company credit card for business expenses
• Benefits package (medical, 401K, Aflac, paid vacation, performance awards)
You will need:
• Basic tools
o Sockets - Ratchets
o Pliers -- Channel locks
o Drill (cordless &/or battery)
o Other miscellaneous hand tools as needed
• Smart phone (Android or iOS -- not Windows) - 2014 or newer
• Basic computer and cell phone app skills
• Clean driving record for the past 5 years
• Desire to learn and earn
• Enjoy working with new people (customers) each day
• Welding experience is helpful (we will train if needed)
• Working with mechanical systems (i.e., troubleshooting and repairing appliances, performing basic household repairs, remodeling & home improvement projects, operating hand tools and power tools)
• Serving customers (i.e., ensuring appropriate communication with store managers, professional but friendly demeanor)
• Tradesmen (plumbers, electricians, construction, carpentry, cable techs, auto mechanics)
• Truck drivers (accustomed to high travel volume)
• Field service experience is preferred but not essential
Employment contingent upon successful passing of DOT physical, drug screen and clean MVR for past 5 years.